(5) Hour morning, afternoon and flexible (4) hour evening charters are available; call today to check available dates & to customize your next trip.
MORNING TRIP – (5) Hour charter departing around 5:00-5:30am depending on time of year and target species. Take advantage of the morning bite while taking in the picturesque sunrises we experience on the North shore. Water, pop and light snacks are provided; just bring the appropriate clothing, hat and sunscreen.
AFTERNOON TRIP – (5) Hour charter typically leaving around 2-3PM until dark; come experience the picturesque sunsets and renowned evening bite during the “witching hours”. Water, pop and light snacks provided; just bring the appropriate clothing, hat and sunscreen.
4 HOUR EVENING TRIP – (4) Hour charters are also available for evening trips. These charters typically run from 5-9pm depending on time of year and available daylight.
(1-3) Adult guests per charter for comfort, please call ahead for more information
$100.00 Deposit is required to hold a reservation date; cancellations must be done 1 week (7 days) prior to the reserved date for a full refund. Payments can be made in cash or email transfer prior to trips; HST and gratuities are additional. If we experience unfavourable weather or unsafe conditions, charter deposits will be refunded at the captain’s discretion.
- Late April – Mid June we typically target Big Lake Trout, Coho & Chinook “King” Salmon
- Late June – October we exclusively target Chinook “King” Salmon although Rainbow trout are available too if the weather permits running offshore.
Note – Target species differ depending on the time of year; let us know what you’d like to catch and we’ll do our best to accommodate. Please plan to be at the dock 15 mins before departure to ensure ample fishing time on the water.
YOUR SAFTEY IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY WITHOUT QUESTION !
ALL CHARTER GUESTS MUST HAVE A VAILD ONTARIO FISHING LICENSE BEFORE LEAVING THE DOCK
Canadian residents need a Fishing Version Outdoors Card and licence to fish in Ontario if they are between the ages of 18 and 64 years old. Those under 18 or 65 years or older are exempt, if exempt you will need to carry your government-issued identification with you, that includes your name and date of birth, at all times while fishing. Your identification acts as your licence to fish, if you belong to one of these age ranges. All veterans and active Canadian Armed Forces members residing in Ontario can also enjoy recreational fishing across the province without having to purchase a fishing licence.
ZONE 20 FISH LIMITS
Sport & Conservation license limits
- Atlantic Salmon (Sport) – 1 fish (greater than 63cm) (Conservation) – 0 fish
- Pacific “Chinook” Salmon (Sport) – 5 fish (Conservation) – 2 fish
- Brown Trout (Sport) – 5 fish (Conservation) – 2 fish
- Rainbow Trout (Sport) – 2 fish (Conservation) – 1 fish
- Lake Trout (Sport) – 3 fish (Conservation) – 1 fish
Catch & keep limits are dependent on the license purchased by the charter guest
Bite Me Too Sportfishing Copyright 2019