(5) Hour morning, afternoon and evening charters are available; call today to confirm available dates & to customize your next trip.
(1-3) Adult guests per charter for comfort, please call ahead for more information.
(5) Hour Charters are $650.00 CDN Funds
MORNING TRIP – (5) Hour morning fishing charters typically depart the dock around 5:00-5:30am depending on time of year, available light and target species. These trips take advantage of the morning bite with a front row view for the picturesque sunrises we experience on the North shore of Lake Ontario (weather dependent). Water, pop and light snacks are provided; just bring the appropriate outerwear for a comfortable day on the water.
AFTERNOON / EVENING TRIP – Our (5) hour afternoon fishing charters typically leaving around 2-3PM until dark again subject to available daylight for safety reasons. These late day trips set us up to enjoy the picturesque sunsets (weather dependent) and renowned evening bite during the “witching hours”. Water, pop and light snacks provided; just bring the appropriate outerwear for your afternoon on the water.
A $100.00 Deposit is required to hold a reservation date; cancellations must be done 1 week (7 days) prior to the reserved date for a full refund. Payments can be made in cash or email transfer prior to trips; gratuities are additional. If we experience unfavourable weather or unsafe operating conditions, charter deposits will be refunded at the captain’s discretion.
- Late April – Mid June we typically target Big Lake Trout, Coho & Chinook “King” Salmon
- Late July- October we exclusively target Chinook “King” Salmon although Rainbow trout are available too if the weather permits running offshore.
Note – Target species differ depending on the time of year; let us know what species you prefer to target and we’ll do our best to accommodate. Please plan to be at the dock 15 mins before departure to ensure ample fishing time on the water.
ALL CHARTER GUESTS MUST HAVE A VAILD ONTARIO FISHING LICENSE BEFORE LEAVING THE DOCK
Canadian residents need a Fishing Version Outdoors Card and licence to fish in Ontario if they are between the ages of 18 and 64 years old. Those under 18 or 65 years or older are exempt, if exempt you will need to carry your government-issued identification with you, that includes your name and date of birth, at all times while fishing. Your identification acts as your licence to fish, if you belong to one of these age ranges. All veterans and active Canadian Armed Forces members residing in Ontario can also enjoy recreational fishing across the province without having to purchase a fishing licence.
ZONE 20 FISH LIMITS
Sport & Conservation license limits
- Atlantic Salmon (Sport) – 1 fish (greater than 63cm) (Conservation) – 0 fish
- Pacific “Chinook” Salmon (Sport) – 5 fish (Conservation) – 2 fish
- Brown Trout (Sport) – 5 fish (Conservation) – 2 fish
- Rainbow Trout (Sport) – 2 fish (Conservation) – 1 fish
- Lake Trout (Sport) – 3 fish (Conservation) – 1 fish
Catch & keep limits are dependent on the license purchased by the charter guest
Bite Me Too Sportfishing Copyright 2019